Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hnnnnng

So it's already tuesday and it's kind of already been hellish for me. I pulled two all nighters in a row last week and the result got me sick with a sinus infection. Now I'm suffering swollen tonsils and ended up skipping my anatomy and digital imaging class yesterday to go to the doctor's, to get a doctor's note for today and possibly tomorrow. It's kind of nice but stressful at the same time with the amount of work I have to do.

However, I managed to do a portrait for my digital imaging class, which was a first for me. I realize I would like to add more tones to the skin to help darken the shadows a bit, and the hair is a bit meh for me. But it was fun to do, I wish I had saved older copies of the picture because it definitely went through different transformations.





Also I've been considering switching majors from animation to New Media. I'm going to be talking to the department head about it and see if it's really what I want. Even if I do change though, I won't stop doing what I've been doing!

1 comment:

  1. New media seems like it would be interesting. Considering I have about no idea what it would entail. I hope you feel better soon Brianna!

    ReplyDelete