Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Back from the dead

After a long amount of days and spring break kicking me in the face, I've returned. Still under lots of stress but pulling through! My digital imaging assignment over the past 3 weeks was to make a composition based off of fantasy, sci-fi, or pirates. I chose a hansel and gretel theme, and with that, decided to attempt cell shading. Now, I would have had no problem with it to begin with, but doing long term projects like this kills me, and at the end I just don't care anymore.



The style ended up being kind of sloppy, but I do enjoy cell shading like that. Idk guys. I'm about as over it as I am when I eel like waking up to exercise.

But yeah. That's what's been annoying me the past three weeks. Also, I did some drawing on sight last week. Very fun! I'll have to do it more often now that the weather is getting nicer for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment