Monday, April 18, 2011

Just a few more weeks left.

Just having a few weeks left of school, and my second year here will soon be over! I've been learning so much, and it's unfortunate but great at the same time that I'll be switching majors into Web Design and New Media. Hopefully I can use learning interactive design and web building to make things a lot better for myself. I'm hoping to be able to make more graphic illustrations too..



It's been real busy for me. I've been trying to find a new job while looking for a place to live in that just works out for me personally, all the while trying to maintain a social life and homework. I'm just hoping all's well that ends well.


In the meantime, here's a usual update from my digital imaging class; we had to make a creature and fully render it in two weeks. This one is kinda sloppy but...eh. I like the turnout much more than I thought I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment